Yesterdays breakfast 🤤
Stewed apple with cinnamon and peanut butter… The perfect combination to warm you up in cold weather ❄️
My secret ingredient at the moment: plain Greek/high protein yoghurt!
Perfect if you just don’t feel full enough.
Extra protein ✔️
Extra calcium ✔️
Extra volume ✔️
For less energy ✔️
- 40-50g oats
- 100g greek yoghurt
- 1 apple
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 20g peanut butter
- Chop apple into bite size pieces. Place into microwavable container with water (enough to fill half the height of the apple).
- Microwave apples for 2 minutes
- Put oats into bowl. Add water to desired amount. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Mix through yoghurt into oats. Microwave for 30 seconds of not warm enough.
- Top with drained apple, cinnamon and peanut butter 😍