My favourite go-to dinner recently has been this delicious home made Fish and Chips. I will have this about 3-4 nights a week because it is just that good!
Basa fillets are and amazing source of protein for not a lot of energy, which makes them perfect for when you want something light and fresh.
– 1 Basa fillet
– 2 small-medium potatoes
– Whatever salad combination you desire. (I used ice-burg lettuce, capsicum, cucumber, and tomato)
1. Pre-heat oven to fan forced at 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Chop potatoes into thin, chip like portions.
3. Spray them with an oil spray, and sprinkle some seasoning. I prefer a garlic based seasoning. Then pop them in the oven for 20-30mins.
4. Once the potatoes are nearly crispy, heat a frying pan on medium to low heat.
5. Cook the Basa until the centre is almost translucent and the fillet is flaking.
6. Serve on top of a salad and enjoy.