I have always been I breakfast person, I wake up hungry searching for food. I love everything about breakfast from the morning sunrise, the selection of foods, the coffee, to how it sets the mood for the day. I switch up from sweet to savoury all the time, but today, I had a sweet tooth!
I love pancakes, and finding ways to make them higher in protein, but they usually turn out dry and not very filling at all.
I think I finally got it right this time though because these greek yoghurt banana pancakes are heavenly, high protein, and will satisfy any sweet tooth craving! 💕
– 1 egg
– 150g plain zero fat Greek yoghurt (I use Chobani)
– 1 medium ripe banana
– 1/2 cup of self raising wholemeal flour
– cinnamon and vanilla essence to taste
– 1/2cup frozen berries heat in microwave for 2 minutes. – peanut butter
1. Mix together all ingredients into a bowl until smooth.
2. Pour as big or small as you like. These will be thick so I recommend using a spoon to spread it out.
3. Flip when golden underneath.
4. Eat up! 👌