Short on time? Too rushed for breakfast? Looking for a healthy snack? These muffins are perfect for you then! Gluten free, dairy free and super easy.
Cook time – 18 minutes
1 handful spinach
1. Preheat oven to bake 180° C
2. Whisk all eggs
3. Dice vegetables and mix into eggs
4. Grease a 6 serve muffin pan.
5. Pour egg mix evenly into pan.
6. Bake for 18 minutes or until fully cooked.
Serve with toast, or grab and go! Season with whatever spices you desire. It’s so easy and so delicious. Add cheese and bacon, or feta, or mix up your choice of vegetables to keep it different.